Search This Blog

Sep 19, 2012

Fall Time at Samantha's Sweets!

Sweater days and cool crisp air,
      Makes me feel with out a care.
Fall is my favorite time of year!  I love the weather, the sites, the sounds and the smells of harvest time. 

My new Fall line of cupcakes and cookies will be sure to please...

Order some Fall-Time cupcakes for a special treat; to share with a special friend and warm cup of apple cider! 

Fall-Time Cookies...
*Butterscotch Acorns
*Cinnamon Sugar Leaves
*Pumpkin Sugar Cookie Cut-Outs
*Fall Time Cut-Outs
 
 



Spooky Treats from Samantha's Sweets...

 

I always say...  TREAT!



Spooky Cupcakes...
*The Frosted Spider
*Sparkly Ghosts
*Pumpkin Spice Pumpkin Tops






*Please note:  I do not make cupcakes or cakes that promote devilish images or illegal activities.  Thank you