Cake design by Izzy! I crafted every little food from fondant and sugar paste to create a 1950's diner counter top. I made the sign and other edible elements, to match our 50's backdrop.
We had so much fun planning and constructing every detail of this party! Elvis tunes played in the background while we enjoyed burgers, fries and milkshakes!
Featured Party of The Day!!!... http://catchmyparty.com/party-of-the-day/3499Desserts:
- Izzy's Diner Cake with three flavs of cake~ chocolate, vanilla and strawberry, reminiscent of the traditional milkshake flavors.
- Milkshake cupcakes! Available in chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and chocolate malt.
- My molded cookie art ~ cherry cookies! Many more fun designs coming soon!
- Frosted doughnuts. We bought plain doughnuts (Brother's) and frosted them with a sugar glaze.
- Vanilla milkshakes with a cherry on top!
|1950's Diner Counter Birthday Cake|
|Diner Birthday Cake|
|Fondant Diner Foods!|
|Frosted Doughnuts and Cherry Cookies|
|My latest Cookie Art! Molded Cherry Cookies|
|Elvis and 50's girl peg by Jenny!|
1950's Diner Counter Dessert Table