Search This Blog

Jun 27, 2015

Homespun Sweet!

I'm very excited to announce that I have been   working on a NEW BLOG!
   
    This blog is to bring encouragement to others and hopefully be a blessing.

      Check it out...
Homespun Sweet


Homespun Sweet!

The definition of "homespun," goes something like this...

~ plain; unpolished; unsophisticated; simple; rustic


The definition of "sweet," goes like this...


~ having the taste or flavor characteristic of sugar, honey, etc. -not bitter or sour



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In this blog, you will find...
  • Encouragement 
  • Inspirational Quotes
  • Inspirational Photos ~ God's Beauty in Nature
  • Sweet Cake Photos for All Occasions Photo Gallery
  • How to Baking and Caking
  • How to Recipes
  • How to Crafts
  • How to Cake Decorating 
  • How to Party Planning
  • Tutorials 
  • Birds to Love Photo Gallery
  • My Sweet Art ~ Inspirational art you can purchase now through my Etsy, and coming soon directly from this site!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I started this new blog simply for
inspiration; to give others encouragement to face life and all it holds.
God has a plan for you and me!