Search This Blog

Feb 17, 2018

Cute High Chair Banners

I just love creating one-of-a-kind party supplies!  My new twist on the ever popular high chair banner, is super cute!  I use felt in my designs for the center decoration.  Now adding a little stuffing for a 3D effect, gives my banners a little something extra.  Check out my new designs...

Tacobout a fun birthday banner!
Taco Uno Banner
First Birthday Banner
Taco High Chair Banner
Fiesta High Chair Banner


Cute Rainbow High Chair Banner


Teddy Bear Picnic First Birthday
Teddy Bear Banner


Ladybug First Birthday Banner


Hot Air Balloon First Birthday Banner
Pink, Mint Green, Gold


Milk & Cookies First Birthday Banner
Cookie High Chair Banner

C is for COOKIE!

Lollipop Birthday Banner
Let's have a sweet shoppe party!


March Madness Basketball First Birthday Banner




Let's party!!!  All high chair banners available now at Birthday Banners ~ Sam's Sweet Art

Check out my on sale section too!  There are tons of great party supplies available!

Sweetly,

Samantha