Search This Blog

Jul 28, 2018

Donut Wedding Cake

#donutweddingcake
#donutwedding
#doughnutweddingcake
#donutweddingtheme
#donutcaketopper

TODAY ONLY! FREE SHIPPING SUNDAY!  THIS IS MY LAST FREE SHIPPING DAY UNTIL FALL SO TAKE ADVANTAGE!  FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ITEMS OVER $5!

    If I was going to plan my dream wedding, I would definitely go with a DONUT WEDDING CAKE!  It's just such a fun alternative to the traditional wedding cake.  And who doesn't love a good donut?  Let's take a look at some of my latest donut cake toppers!  My Donut Bride and Groom Wedding Cake Toppers are so very sweet and fun!  Custom orders always available! 

Take a look at what's currently in stock...
Sam's Sweet Art Donut Cake Toppers

Take a look at my sweet donut toppers...
    Some are available today on the Etsy and all can be recreated through custom order here:
Custom Donut Cake Toppers


Donut Wedding Cake Toppers
Rose Gold Glitter




 Sweet customer photos:





This couple was the very first donut bride and groom! 
by Artist S.E.







Turquoise and Silver Wedding Cake Toppers

Pink and Brown Wedding Cake Toppers













Donut Wedding Cake Toppers


All my wedding cake toppers are made with sweet love, hand sculpted, and uniquely designed.
Artist S.E.
Sam's Sweet Art