Search This Blog

Sep 3, 2019

Wood Slice Wedding Cake Toppers

Personalized Wood Slice Cake Toppers
Let's talk for a minute about rustic wedding cakes for your wedding at the mountain resort.  I have made so many pretty rustic cakes through the years.  
Now my specialty is cake toppers with that woodland mountain touch.  Hand carved and unique, I offer a variety of custom personalized wood slice toppers.  Check out what's in stock and message me custom orders any time!!!








Order here: 

My rustic wedding cake and cupcake designs...




I also make custom animal and food wedding cake toppers!  
Get them here:





Arrow Wedding Cake Topper 
Get it here:  Sam's Sweet Art








Check out all my rustic wedding items here in the Etsy shop...  Sam's Sweet Art Etsy Shop
#etsy
#samssweetart
#rusticwedding
#weddingcaketopper
#woodsliceweddingcaketopper
#rusticweddingcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment questions any time!